Home Page

Q14. Who can I contact if I am not happy with the provision or level of service received from school?

We can hopefully resolve most issues in school through initially contacting your child’s class teacher or the school’s SENCO – Mrs L Smith or the Head Teacher – Mrs J Jones. If you are still not happy you can put your concerns in writing to our SEND Governor – Miss Kate Woodcock. You can also contact Parent Partnership as above for support and advice.