Home Page

Q14. Who can I contact if I am not happy with the provision or level of service received from school?

We can hopefully resolve most issues in school through initially contacting your child’s class teacher or the school’s SENCO – Mrs L Smith or the Head Teacher – Mrs J Jones. If you are still not happy you can put your concerns in writing to our SEND Governor – Mrs E Winmill. You can also contact Parent Partnership as above for support and advice.

We have tried to cover everything that existing and new parents may want the answers to. However if you have any additional questions or comments regarding the school’s SEND provision or the school’s SEN offer your feedback is always helpful and valued. You can email the SENCO directly at: