Staff are skilled at identifying specific needs and seeking appropriate help and advice from outside agencies when necessary. We are always willing to make reasonable adjustments in order to meet pupil’s needs for example:
- Providing pupil’s with a differentiated curriculum to match the needs of the individual.
- Reduced content curriculum as appropriate – developing individual strengths and interests
- Providing visual timetables for pupil’s who require them
- Providing additional classroom resources as necessary such as coloured overlays for visual difficulties, pencil grips for fine motor difficulties. Distraction screens / weighted lap mats, fiddle box, ear defenders etc.
- Adapting the environment to suit needs e.g: distraction free area, use of the sensory room.